It’s time for another fungal learning foray!
Join us at our 40-acre property just outside Dahlonega on Saturday, September 23 from 9 a.m.~ 3 p.m to:
- Learn how to identify and forage for wild mushrooms
- Go for a guided mushroom forage in our forest
- Lunch on Lion’s Mane mushroom (vegetarian) crab cakes
- Learn the step-by-step process of mushroom growing
- Make an Oyster mushroom grow kit you can take home and harvest fresh mushrooms from in ~3 weeks
While we want to offer this opportunity to as many people as possible, we will be capping the size of this event.
If this is something you are interested in attending, purchase your ticket ASAP as we expect this to sell out quickly.
Still on the fence? Scroll down to read all the 5-star reviews by past attendees.
Note: If you want to take home a Lion’s Mane grow kit or fresh Lion’s Mane mushrooms with you after the event, please copy the URL below to pre-order these items as they take 2-4 weeks to prepare and have ready for you on the day of the event.
As always, we’ll have our popular medicinal mushroom extracts for sale too, as well as some Reishi vase art and t-shirts.
Finally, if you can’t attend on this date but are interested in attending at a later date, please reach out via email at email@example.com.